- Lesson title: XML
- Keywords: XML, XML validation DTD
- Objective/Description: In this lesson we will discuss about data formats on the Web, particularly XML and its validation via DTDs.
- Learning outcomes:
- Explaining how XML formatting is used to represent data, e.g., from sets or graphs
- Explaining the different elements of XML formatting
- Assembling data in XML formats and distinguishing different approaches
- Judging the limitations of XML
Questions and answers
These Q&A aim to validate a basic understanding of concepts discussed during the lecture. The use of such concepts is beyond the scope of this Q&Astudy set as it is addressed via projects and hands-on for those enrolled in the corresponding university course.
Name some advantages of XML
Name some limitations of XML
What are the main characteristics of XML (as a markup language)?
What is a DTD?