RDF - SPARQL
- Lesson title: RDF - SPARQL
- Keywords: SPARQL, Query language, endpoint
- Objective/Description: In this lesson we will query the Semantic Web with SPARQL, we will show some examples and explain the different query elements
- Learning outcomes:
- Naming the elements part of a SPARQL query
- Explaining the relation between SPARQL and RDF / RDF-Schema
- Using SPARQL queries to retrieve data from RDF graphs
- Comparing SPARQL queries as different possibilities can be used to answer the same question
Questions and answers
These Q&A aim to validate a basic understanding of concepts discussed during the lecture. The use of such concepts is beyond the scope of this Q&Astudy set as it is addressed via projects and hands-on for those enrolled in the corresponding university course.
What is a triple store?
What is SPARQL?
What are the main parts of a SPARQL query?
Name some SPARQL endpoints in the biomedical domain
What is Wikidata?